LOL! This kid amazes me. He is picky and he normally does not like much variety and rejects many/most veggies. So what does this kid decide he can't get enough of tonight and complained if we didn't start giving him our own portions off our plates? Roasted red onions, lol. I am still shaking my head. If he were adventurous and non-picky I could see it. The funniest part (and David and I kept giving each other amused looks) is he decided he ONLY wanted to eat the onions and couldn't get enough of them so we had to resort to telling him he had to eat the salmon or broccoli and then he could have the reward of onion. Have you ever heard of a kid whose reward/treat was a grilled red onion?! lol! This kid is a riot. Of course at his age, tomorrow he'll probably decide it's disgusting. ;-)
By the way, today he helped me make french toast. He is so pleased to help in the kitchen. Tonight he wanted to help and he raced over to grab a cardboard fake brick block to use as a stool to reach the stove when I went to get something out of the oven. He hated not being able to help me (it was hot so no way will I let him). I love that he likes to be in the kitchen cooking!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that! Enjoy it while it lasts. My daughter loved broccoli as a toddler, now at age 9 won't touch it.
ReplyDelete