Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pictures from past several months




































Here are a few more Jamie pics from the past several months since it's been forever since I posted any! I'd post more but 5 seems to be the limit per post or else I just don't know what I'm doing.
























In the Mr Potato head picture, you see two things: One, Jamie is clearly creative and thinks outside the box (at one point Mr P had three sets of eyes and his feet were sprouting out of the side of his head) and I love his kind of zany humor. Two, do you notice that Jamie wearing big boy underwear??! Yes, he's usually wearing undies when at home now during playtimes! We're potty training here! ;)




I included the guitar picture b/c he's my little rock star and he loves music and musical instruments. He *still* regularly pretends to be a conductor and asks us to play marching band instruments (pretending.)


In the bike helmet pic I included that to say that a friendly neighbor gave Jamie his old bike (yes a two wheeler but of course training wheels are on it.) He has enjoyed it several times now.


Finally, the picture of him eating ice cream is from back in March. There is a yearly event open to kids to visit a local farm and they provide homemade ice cream. Jamie enjoyed it and he was so cute I had to share that precious picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment