Sunday, August 21, 2011

Finally, some pictures!






I tried to post a couple of weeks ago but blogger wasn't working right and for two days I couldn't publish the post. Then I completely forgot about it. ;-P
We finally have a camera cord since we never found the old one (this one from Amazon) and the connector to load to the computer, so here are some pictures! Our little guy isn't so little. He is growing up! Slow down, son! These pictures are from June, July and August. The lady in the picture w/ Jamie is his beloved MiMi. Jamie was so excited about going outside in a downpour one afternoon in June that he couldn't wait for shorts. He simply had to go out in a shirt and underwear. We told him he needed his raincoat and boots, so there he is, all dressed up, sans shorts, and raring to go. Until, that is, we opened the door and he felt a drop on his fingers and said no way. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment