I feel rather guilty for not having posted at all in December. I find my only free time to post on here is during his naps and I'm usually doing something else to unwind and don't feel like blogging. Sorry I'm not much of a blogger! I tend to post a lot of funny things he has said to facebook so if I'm friends with you there you can read his funnies there.
Jamie got a ton of Christmas presents this year--so much so that I don't even think he's really played with all of them yet! I ventured into the world of Playmobil for him. Maybe a little early but he seems to be enjoying them. They come with practically microscopic parts. See this capital O? That is the actual size of little 'gold' coins in his treasure chest that you can take out and play with. Where they are right now, we are not sure!
Jamie has a flair for the theatrical at times. The other night we were visiting my parents and Pop Pop, walking us out to the car pointed up at the sky and said, " Look Jamie! The moon!" It was a full moon and clear sky. Jamie made a dramatic sweep of his arms skyward and said in a deep theatrical voice (think movie trailer voice), " The light..of..heaven!!"
This week we start speech for the first time. I am so glad he qualified with county services. He gets it once a week at a public school I"ll bring him to for speech. He *hates* being corrected and has this inner drive for perfection the 'first' time he does anything or he gets angry, and he absolutely hates when we try to get him to say something differently, so this is going to be very interesting and I'm curious how we'll be able to do the 'homework' with him for practice at home. Wish us luck!
Here are some holiday pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment