Saturday, January 30, 2010

How about some pictures?
















I can only seem to post 5 pictures per post b/c I don't know how to do otherwise, sorry! I'll make several posts right now in a row w/ pictures.

Re. the last picture, a good friend of mine sent Jamie a stuffed orange tabby cat for Christmas. You can see he enjoys taking kitty cat for a ride in his car!

As you can see from the other pictures, Jamie likes to put his hats on sometimes when he is inside. He will pick up the hat and sign help to have me put it on his head. He liked having me take pictures of him in his hats and then showing him the pictures. One of my friends gave me that red one w/ the ear flaps. I love it! We bought the other two at a kids' consignment shop. I love consignment sales for his clothing!

I'll make another post in a few minutes about our day of snow today. It was Jamie's first time out in the snow (with us at least! I don't know that he ever got snow in his city in China?)

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Sounds like he is a smart little guy too...and doing so well! Love the pictures with the hats on!

    I know if you use the old editor in blogger it only lets you add 5 pictures each time, but you can then click on the picture icon and add 5 more....so you can add as many as you want, 5 at a time. If you switch to the new blogger editor I don't think it limits the number of pics each time...but it can be frustrating to use sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture with the kitty (o.k. I love them all really)-I'll have to show Kevin later :D

    ReplyDelete