Saturday, October 9, 2010

Trip to the beach




We just measured Jamie's height this afternoon and discovered that is is at or just under 35 inches. He has grown between 4-5.5 inches since 11 months ago! How is that possible?! Our little guy is growing up!

We went to the beach two times in the past 5 weeks and here are some pictures. Jamie typically is wild and crazy about the water the first day or two then by the third day he just wants the sand for some reason. He *loved* playing in the sand with daddy, building mountains and flattening them with his belly or hands and feet. (I was off digging happily in the breaking waves and sand for mole crabs to show Jamie and to enjoy watching for myself. They are also called sand fleas but are harmless crabs.) Jamie loved to bury his feet in the sand. He sure has come a long way from the child who didn't want to get messes on his hand of any kind or touch sand at all with his hands or feet. It makes me so happy to see him happily playing and using his hands to dig and scrunch in the sand. :-)

I think Jamie is just breath-takingly gorgeous. I guess I shouldn't say that since I'm his mother and it sounds like bragging, but I don't care, lol. I especially love the pictures of him on the beach in this white outfit one of my relatives gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment