Thursday, October 8, 2009

We get Jamie on October 26th!! :-D

We just found out our US consulate appointment will be on Nov 4th so we can leave on Oct 22nd and will get Jamie on Monday Oct 26th!!! Yipeee!!! We will leave China either late on Friday night Nov 6th (can't leave Guangzhou until 9 pm or later b/c of waiting for his visa) or on Saturday. I am really hoping for a Friday night flight b/c then Jamie stands a greater chance of sleeping through a lot of the flight!

Woohoo! We're gonna be parents!!

;-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I have tears of joy! I am so happy for you. What a wonderful holiday season you guys will have. YIPPEE!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful deliriously happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a safe journey there and back! Looking forward in following your trip!

    JK
    (Holt BB)

    ReplyDelete