Not sure which date to use for our TA b/c our agency found out today Oct 1st but it is stamped in China Sept 27th. There is a huge holiday in China right now so the US consulate in Guangzhou (Jamie's last appointment in China) isn't open to schedule when we can come. That date will determine the rest of our trip timing. We think we'll either be leaving in three or four weeks from today!! Will post when we have dates set up! ;-) |
Thursday, October 1, 2009
We got our travel approval (TA)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that was amazingly fast! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you guys a Hague family?
And I found your blog on one of the SN Yahoo groups, but I'm wondering if I also see you on the OAKS board?
No, we are an 1600 family. We had a failed adopted from Vietnam so we were able to transfer the I-171H to China. Yay for that! It makes it a lot faster. Yep, I'm on OAKS!! I'll be there a lot more once he's home. I want to find some families w/ kids the same age to play with.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so happy for you! But I must admit I'm a tad jealous, too. LOL We received our LOA in early Sept. & our I-800 was approved last week. So, since we're a Hague family, we've got some more waiting to do. But, hey, you'd better get packing! You'll be headed to China before you know it! :D
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo adorable! Try to relax and enjoy the trip. It will definitely be a trip of a lifetime! I'm glad you're getting a boy. The boys seem to wait a long time.....
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAmanda (c's mom from the holt bb)