My word, this boy LOVES animals. He is passionate about them! Okay so you know he loves squirrels and kitty cats. I put Animal Planet on once yesterday and earlier today when a dog program was on and he was quite excited about the dogs. This evening he was getting more relaxed and sleepy and snuggly so I put on Animal Planet HD and there was a program on large cats (mainly lynx and bobcats with some mountain lions.) Oh my goodness! Jamie gets excited about animals, but this was really something to behold! I wish we had someone to video us watching this ( we were all on the couch and I was under Jamie and David was under the cat so we weren't moving to find the camera.)
Jamie would screech with delight and get wide-eyed and hoot and squeal and say cat over and over every time a big cat was in the picture. Well when the squirrel (red squirrel) appeared in the nature program you know who was very interested. ;-) He was pretty keen on the bear, elk and everything else but the big kitties just made his day. He would jump off my lap and run up to the tv, pointing towards it and looking back at us as he ran to the tv, so excited and wanting to be sure we were seeing these amazing cats. We really enjoyed how excited he got. I wish you all could have seen it. ;-)
Jamie is obviously delighted with this excellent program as you can see in the picture. He is pointing to the bear in the other picture though the cats were the animals he was squealing the most about. Probably b/c he can say ga for cat. In fact he would point to the tv and say Ga! Ga! And then he would immediately point to Zoe and say Ga! Ga! He petted Zoe more today. Now that he's trying to pet her (he's being gentle) Zoe isn't into lying right up next to him any longer and she vacated the couch. Too bad for him b/c he's nuts for her!
Oh, that is so cute! I see lots of Animal Planet in your future. LOL
ReplyDeleteOh my, another trait Jamie shares with my Wild Thing. They are both active, intense, love animals, adorable... now if you tell me that Jamie loves to sing everything and is also passionate about music, I'm going to have to wonder if they are long lost cousins. Precious!
ReplyDeleteI feel silly, sitting here crying after I read this, but it's great!
ReplyDeleteHe does love music and was especially fascinated with watching ballet over the last couple of days on tv. He is starting to hum to music too!
ReplyDelete