We've had 3 full days at home and while the night before last was AWFUL and very sleep deprived for us three (and the cat Zoe) I think I figured out why. I think it might be a teething issue. He has almost all of his teeth but there was one bottom front one that is only emerging now and I saw blood on his gum. So the awful night, after hours of crying, I said, "Hmm. Well maybe he's teething? I'll give him some tylenol and just see if it does any good." Well he slept for 6 hrs after that! So last night I gave him ibuprofen right before bed and he slept for 12.5 hrs!! Woohoo! It felt great to us to get a normal night of sleep and we even got to eat breakfast and shower before we went and woke him up. Yes he was still sleeping!
Here are some pictures from his time as a new American. We visited Jamie's great grandparents this afternoon and the American flag sweater pictures are from then at their apartment. They adore him and he was fascinated with their toys and the curling ribbon.
Here are some pictures from his time as a new American. We visited Jamie's great grandparents this afternoon and the American flag sweater pictures are from then at their apartment. They adore him and he was fascinated with their toys and the curling ribbon.
I put up a picture from our living room showing the cat in her tunnel and Jamie wanting to hover nearby with toys. He is crazy about the cat and says ga and gee ga for kitty cat. This is a typical scene in the other picture. Jamie and daddy building something and playing and Zoe cat lying near by. The poor old girl has had some near misses w/ Jamie nearly stepping on her tail and feet as he toddles around with eyes forward. When do they start looking down? 8? ;-) You can see the 18 month pants are way too big for him. We have to go get 12 months pants for him b/c those jeans kept falling down all day and the only thing keeping them on were the shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment